Thursday, October 7, 2010

Introducing Geraldine Cubillan

I am really happy to introduce one of our EFL students from URBE, her name's Geraldine Cubillan. On her welcome post she says:

Welcome, dudes.

Hi there, pals! I'm starting this blog to improve my English while I tell you stuff about  my life.

I'm Geraldine Cubillán. I'm 24 years old now. I'm from Maracaibo and I'm in the fifth level of the English program at URBE. I study Mass Communication there.
My first assignment is to let you know a little bit about what I like and what I don't like.

My dream is to spend a few years traveling around the world watching great concerts.

English is very important nowadays, thanks God I love it since I was a little girl. I don't do much to improve it but I guess that listening to music and watching on-line movies always helps. I think I can write and talk pretty good in english but I need to enlarge my vocabulary.
I have a big family and I love them all but specially mi nephews, I'm a really proud loving aunt. 
I love discovering new things such as new music, new places and new points of view. 
I feel very committed to Venezuelan music and I've developed a web site called Musicaibo where I promote a lot of bands, because in this country there are many talented musicians that people simply doesn't know.  You can visit it by clicking here or this image:



In that way, you can imagine that I love going to concerts, especially with my friends. 
I also like cookies, cakes, chocolate and basically any kind of dessert.

I hate liars, diet and waking up early.

And well... this is how I released my blog.

Let it be,
G*

You can listen to Geraldine's intro in our audio forum Discussion » Doris3m EFL Center. Introduce yourself!


Please, visit Geral's Blog and leave her a comment... She's doing and excellent job... Way to go Gera... we love your creativity and skill..


Keep on shining Love and peace!
Doris3m

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

Oh! What a surprise.
Thank you, teacher.
I'll keep posting nice stuff around.

Thank you again for posting my blog as an example.